The U.S. Space Walk of Fame Museum will celebrate space history and the technical education of our students this month with its annual Dinner with the Astronauts.
Ten former astronauts will join museum supporters on Thursday, Jan. 29, at Suntree Country Club in Melbourne, Florida, for the fundraising dinner.
The NASA astronauts who have committed to attend the event:
- Robert Crippen (STS-1, STS-7, STS-41C, STS-41G)
- Fred Haise (Apollo 13)
- Gregory H. Johnson (STS-123, STS-134)
- Wendy Lawrence (STS-67, STS-86, STS-91, STS-114)
- Jon McBride (STS-41G)
- Michael McCulley (STS-34)
- Barbara Morgan (STS-118)
- Winston Scott (STS-72, STS-87)
- Robert Springer (STS-29, STS-38)
- Alfred Worden (Apollo 15)
The mission of the museum is to honor the astronauts and workers who made space flight a reality, preserve U.S. space history and educate the global community about our U.S. space history.
Proceeds from the evening will benefit the museum and its goal to continue and expand its hands-on educational programs that serve local and international students.
For more information on the Dinner with the Astronauts, call 321-264-0434.